Dative alternation and dative case syncretism in Greek: the use of dative, accusative and prepositional phrases in documentary papyri
2017) GLOTTA-ZEITSCHRIFT FUR GRIECHISCHE UND LATEINISCHE SPRACHE. 93. p.180-210 Mark(
- Dative alternation and dative case syncretism in Greek: the use of dative, accusative and prepositional phrases in documentary papyri
- Μέν in the Roman and Byzantine papyri. Syntax, semantics and pragmatics
- Worldwide trends in blood pressure from 1975 to 2015: a pooled analysis of 1479 population-based measurement studies with 19.1 million participants
- A corpus-based analysis of V2 variation in West Flemish and French Flemish dialects
- Finite versus non-finite complementation in Post-classical and Byzantine Greek. Towards a pragmatic restructuring of the complementation system?
- Geminated consonants in Vindolanda's tablets. Empirical data and sociolinguistics remarks.
- Medieval Chinese Syntax
- Syntactic variation and diachrony. The case of the Dutch dative alternation
- Methodological issues in cross-linguistic and multilingual advertising research