- Glycemic index in the diet of European outpatients with type 1 diabetes: relations to glycated hemoglobin and serum lipids.
- Circulating plasma vascular endothelial growth factor and microvascular complications of Type 1 diabetes mellitus: the influence of ACE inhibition.
- Risk factors for progression to proliferative diabetic retinopathy in the EURODIAB Prospective Complications Study.
- Markers of insulin resistance are strong risk factors for retinopathy incidence in type 1 diabetes - The EURODIAB Prospective Complications Study.
- Microalbuminuria in type 1 diabetes: Rates, risk factors and glycemic threshold.
- Relationship between plasma sialic acid concentration and microvascular and macrovascular complications in type 1 diabetes: the EURODIAB complications study
- Differences in HDL-cholesterol: apoA-I plus apoA-II ratio and apoE phenotype with albuminuric status in Type I diabetic patients
- Carbohydrate sources and glycaemic control in Type 1 diabetes mellitus.
- Different risk factors of microangiopathy in patients with Type I diabetes mellitus of short versus long duration. The EURODIAB IDDM Complications Study.
Associations of fat and cholesterol intake with serum lipid levels and cardiovascular disease: The EURODIAB IDDM Complications Study.
1999) EXPERIMENTAL AND CLINICAL ENDOCRINOLOGY & DIABETES. 107(8). p.512-521 Mark(