Shade as protection against heat stress for beef cattle on pasture?
2012) COMMUNICATIONS IN AGRICULTURAL AND APPLIED BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES. 77(1). p.111-115 Mark(
- Pancreatic β-cell function differs between newborn Belgian Blue and Holstein calves
- Mode of delivery is associated with different hematological profiles in the newborn calf
- De herhaalbaarheid van bekkenmetingen van Belgisch Witblauwe runderen met de pelvimeter van Rice en de verschillen tussen deze metingen rond het afkalftijdstip
- Comparison of beef flavoured and related compounds between cows and young bulls as influenced by ageing
- Effect of dietary physical structure on animal performance and lesions in the ruminal wall and feet of Belgian Blue double-muscled bulls
- A methodology for the calculation of farm level nitrogen and phosphorus balances in Flemish agriculture
- Minimal dietary physical structure level for Belgian Blue double-muscled finishing bulls.
- The effect of physical structure in maize silage-based diets for beef bulls.
- Relationship between fat depots in carcasses of beef bulls and effect on meat colour and tenderness.