- Reply to Harwood et al.: Thermophilization estimation is robust to the scale of species distribution data
- A model-based approach to studying changes in compositional heterogeneity
- Latitudinal gradients as natural laboratories to infer species' responses to temperature
Microclimate moderates plant responses to macroclimate warming
2013) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 110(46). p.18561-18565 Mark(
- Driving factors behind the eutrophication signal in understorey plant communities of deciduous temperate forests
- Significant effects of temperature on the reproductive output of the forest herb Anemone nemorosa L.