- EU member states’ Courts versus U.S.punitive damages awards for physical harm in football : an attempt at defining best practice
- Polarity, balance of power and international relations theory : post-cold war and the 19th century compared
- A normative framework for the enforcement of U.S. : punitive damages in the European Union : transforming the traditional ‘No pasarán!'
- More ambitious educational choices in urban areas: a matter of local labour market characteristics?
Evolutions in the enforcement of U.S. punitive damages in England: the case of football injuries
2016) UNIVERSITY OF DENVER SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT LAW JOURNAL. 19. p.249-271 Mark(
- Testing for time variation in an unobserved components model for the U.S. economy
- Teachers' understanding of multicultural education and the correlates of multicultural content integration in Belgium
- Bühler, Reichling, Coseriu und die Vieldeutigkeit von Sprachzeichen
- Semantische und syntaktische Beobachtungen zum adversativen Gebrauch von nisi
- Agencification in the United States and Germany and what the EU might learn from it