- Motiverend coachen in de sport
MicroRNA Profiling Reveals a Role for MicroRNA-218-5p in the Pathogenesis of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
2017) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 195(1). p.43-56 Mark(
- Diabetes and inflammation : how A20 regulates tissue homeostasis in metabolic tissues
- Weightbearing CT in normal hindfoot alignment — Presence of a constitutional valgus?
- Comparison of different electrode configurations for the oVEMP with bone-conducted vibration
- Adolescent sexting from a social learning perspective
- Dysregulation of type 2 innate lymphoid cells and TH2 cells impairs pollutant-induced allergic airway responses
- Autocrine embryotropins revisited : how do embryos talk to each other in vitro when cultured in groups?
- Early differences in islets from prediabetic NOD mice : combined microarray and proteomic analysis
- Assessment quality and practices in PE in the Netherlands. Physical Education and Sport Pedagogy.
- Farmacologische behandeling van premenstruele dysfore stoornis : een interactieve aanpak
- What to expect from reliability and validity claims? A pragmatic conception of psychiatric nosology
- The Effects of Feedback Valence and Style on Need Satisfaction, Self-Talk, and Perseverance among Tennis Players: An Experimental Study
- The ignored audience : a multi-method reception study on children and television news in Albania
- Analysis of chromosomal radiosensitivity of healthy BRCA2 mutation carriers and non-carriers in BRCA families with the G2 micronucleus assay