- The impact of costing system functionality characteristics on managers’ creation of budgetary slack
- Does sunshine prime loyal… or summer? Effects of associative relatedness on the evaluative priming effect in the valent/neutral categorization task.
- Pixie : a heterogeneous virtual coarse-grained reconfigurable array for high performance image processing applications
- Potential benefits of crawl position for prone radiation therapy in breast cancer
- Does an integrated boost increase acute toxicity in prone hypofractionated breast irradiation? A randomized controlled trial
- Cellular Redox Profiling Using High-content Microscopy
- An atypical case of a 2-year-old boy with acute kidney injury: a race against time: questions
- An atypical case of a 2-year-old boy with acute kidney injury: a race against time: answers
- Organisation of care for pregnancy in patients with congenital heart disease.
Intensity-modulated radiotherapy for early-stage glottic cancer
2016) HEAD AND NECK-JOURNAL FOR THE SCIENCES AND SPECIALTIES OF THE HEAD AND NECK. 38(suppl. 1). p.E179-E184 Mark(