- The endophyte Candidatus Burkholderia crenata of the TCM plant Ardisia crenata produces the selective Gq-inhibitor FR900359
- Exposing the third chromosome of Burkholderia cepacia complex strains as a virulence plasmid
- 16S rRNA gene-based phylogenetic microarray for simultaneous identification of members of the genus Burkholderia
Burkholderia bryophila sp nov and Burkholderia megapolitana sp nov., moss-associated species with antifungal and plant-growth-promoting properties
2007) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 57. p.2228-2235 Mark(
- Identification of a novel virulence factor in Burkholderia cenocepacia H111 required for efficient slow killing of Caenorhabditis elegans
- Synthesis of multiple N-acylhomoserine lactones is wide-spread among the members of the Burkholderia cepacia complex.