- Bacteremia due to Moraxella atlantae in a cancer patient.
- Quantitative analysis of hop acids, essential oils and flavonoids as a clue to the identification of hop varieties.
- The possible role of phenolics in incompatibility expression in Eucalyptus gunnii micrografts.
- A novel approach to differentiate hop varieties using principal component analysis of quantitative bitter acids data
- Metabolism of flavonoids by Rhizobia
CHARACTERIZATION OF NEUROGENIC INFLAMMATION IN THE AIRWAYS OF 2 HIGHLY INBRED RAT STRAINS.
1995) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 152(6). p.1796-1804 Mark(
- Separation and quantification of all main hop acids in different hop cultivars by microesmulsion electrokinetic chromatography.
- Phenolic markers in chemotaxonomy and plant cultivar recognition
- IMPROVED EXTRACTION AND REVERSED PHASE-HIGH PERFORMANCE LIQUID-CHROMATOGRAPHIC SEPARATION OF FLAVONOIDS AND THE IDENTIFICATION OF ROSA CULTIVARS.
- Novel methodology for unambiguous identification of hop varieties'. Proceedings of the 23rd Convention Australia and New Zealand Section, Institute of Brewing, Sydney, Australia, April 10-15th, 1994, Winetitles -Hyde Park Press, Adelaide, Australia, 1994, pp. 129-132.