- Identification and quantitation of despropionyl-bezitramide in postmortem samples by liquid chromatography coupled to electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry.
- Analysis of melphalan adducts of 2 '-deoxynucleotides in calf thymus DNA hydrolysates by capillary high-performance liquid chromatography-electrospray tandem mass spectrometry.
- Differentiation between isomeric phenylglycidyl ether adducts of 2 '-deoxyguanosine and 2 '-deoxyguanosine-5 '-monophosphate using liquid chromatography/electrospray tandem mass spectrometry.
- Analysis of the DNA damage induced by phenyl glycidyl ether using capillary zone electrophoresis electrospray mass spectrometry.
- Preparative capillary zone electrophoresis in combination with off-line graphite furnace atomic absorption for the analysis of DNA complexes formed by a new aminocoumarine platinum (II) compound.
- Narrow-bore HPLC in combination with fluorescence and electrospray mass spectrometric detection for the analysis of cocaine and metabolites in human hair.
- Development of a nanoscale liquid-chromatography/electrospray mass spectrometry methodology for the detection and identification of DNA-adducts
Phenylglycidyl ether adducts of 2'-deoxycytidine and 2'-deoxyadenosine: Stability in solution and structure analysis by electrospray tandem mass spectrometry.
1996) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR MASS SPECTROMETRY. 7(7). p.682-691 Mark(
- Analysis of DNA adducts in DNA hydrolysates by capillary zone electrophoresis and capillary zone electrophoresis electrospray mass spectrometry.
- A strategy for the identification of 2'-deoxynucleoside and 2'-deoxynucleotide adducts using electrospray tandem mass spectrometry.