Biogeochemistry and carbon mass balance of a coccolithophore bloom in the northern Bay of Biscay (June 2006)
2011) DEEP-SEA RESEARCH PART I-OCEANOGRAPHIC RESEARCH PAPERS. 58(2). p.111-127 Mark(
- The chlorosome of Chlorobaculum tepidum: size, mass and protein composition revealed by electron microscopy, dynamic light scattering and mass spectrometry-driven proteomics
Abundance and size distribution of transparent exopolymer particles (TEP) in a coccolithophorid bloom in the northern Bay of Biscay
2009) DEEP-SEA RESEARCH PART I-OCEANOGRAPHIC RESEARCH PAPERS. 56(8). p.1251-1265 Mark(
- Congenital myasthenic syndromes due to null mutations in acethylcholine receptor zeta subunit gene in Turkish kinships
- Myasthenic syndromes in Turkish kinships due to mutations in the acetylcholine receptor.
- Frameshift and splice-site mutations in acetylcholine receptor (AChR) epsilon subunit gene in five Turkish kinships with congenital myasthenic syndromes (CMS)
- Variability within the so-called desmin storage myopathy
- Peripheral lymphoid tissue-like adhesion molecule expression in nodular infiltrates in inflammatory myopathies
- Peripheral lymphoid tissue-like adhesion molecule expression in nodular infiltrates in inflammatory myopathies.
- Immunocytochemical study of CD45 Tcell isoforms in inflammatory myopathies.