- The Analyses of Metalliferous Residues, Crucible Fragments, Experimental Smelts and Ores from Kestel Mine and the Tin Processing Site of Goltepe
- Tin Bronze Metallurgy in Transformation: Analytical Investigation of Crucible Fragments from Tell Judaidah, Amuq (Turkey) Dating to circa 3000-2900 BC.
- Minor Metallic Components Associated with Anatolian Copper and Bronze Artifacts: Indications of the Utilization of Polymetallic Ores.
- Characterization of Early Anatolian Bronze by Electron Probe Microanalysis and Alloying Simulation.
Initial experiments on arsenical bronze production
2000) JOM-JOURNAL OF THE MINERALS METALS & MATERIALS SOCIETY. 52(3). p.14-16 Mark(
- Analytical investigation of archaeological powders from Goltepe (Turkey)