- In-situ mechanical evaluation of hydrogen embrittlement for TRIP, FB, DP and HSLA steels
- Constant load testing with in-situ hydrogen charging on martensitic ultra
- Stresses related to the shape memory effect in Fe-Mn-Si-based shape memory alloys
- Determination of the recovery stress under constraint in Fe29Mn7Si5CrSMA
Flow stress and ductility of duplex stainless steel during high-temperature torsion deformation.
2002) METALLURGICAL AND MATERIALS TRANSACTIONS A-PHYSICAL METALLURGY AND MATERIALS SCIENCE. 33(7). p.1931-1938 Mark(
- Mechanical behaviour of duplex stainless teel at high temperatures.
- Influence of composition on crack sensitivity of ferritic stainless steel.
- High-temperature stress and strain partitioning in duplex stainless steel.
- Redistribution of the substitutional elements during sigma and chi phase formation in a duplex stainless steel.
- Hot deformation behaviour of duplex stainless steel.