- Flagellin-mediated protection against intestinal Yersinia pseudotuberculosis infection does not require interleukin-22
'Considerately woven out of our selves' : the attractions of speech in Thomas Killigrew's comedies
2017) Revue de la société d'études Anglo-Américaines des XVIIe et XVIIIe siècles. 73 (2016). p.23-48 Mark(
- Language and trans health
- Control of neglected zoonotic diseases
- Geospatial and age-related patterns of Taenia solium taeniasis in the rural health zone of Kimpese, Democratic Republic of Congo
- Nieuwe bronzen artefacten te Melden (prov. Oost-Vlaanderen, België)
- Taenia solium in Europe : still endemic?
- Sexual orientation of trans adults is not linked to outcome of transition-related health care, but worth asking
- How can we conceptualize behavioural addiction without pathologizing common behaviours?
- Control of Taenia solium taeniasis/cysticercosis : the best way forward for sub-Saharan Africa?