An estimate of the number of tropical tree species
2015) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 112(24). p.7472-7477 Mark(
- How tightly linked are Pericopsis elata (Fabaceae) patches to anthropogenic disturbances in Southeastern Cameroon?
- Above-ground biomass and structure of 260 African tropical forests
- Exploring ancient charcoal archives in Central Africa: opportunities and pitfalls of a recently developed identification protocol
- Recent disturbances in the Congo basin: an anthracological contribution to vegetation reconstructions
- Could current Pericopsis elata (Fabaceae) patches in southeastern Cameroon be reasonably linked to past anthropogenic activities?