- Testing a general approach to assess the degree of disturbance in tropical forests
An estimate of the number of tropical tree species
2015) PROCEEDINGS OF THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 112(24). p.7472-7477 Mark(
- How tightly linked are Pericopsis elata (Fabaceae) patches to anthropogenic disturbances in Southeastern Cameroon?
- Above-ground biomass and structure of 260 African tropical forests
- Could current Pericopsis elata (Fabaceae) patches in southeastern Cameroon be reasonably linked to past anthropogenic activities?
- Exploring ancient charcoal archives in Central Africa: opportunities and pitfalls of a recently developed identification protocol
- Recent disturbances in the Congo basin: an anthracological contribution to vegetation reconstructions