- Evaluation of the controls affecting the quality of spatial data derived from historical aerial photographs
- Aerial photography and digital photogrammetry for landslide monitoring.
Historical aerial photographs for landslide assessment: two case histories
2007) QUARTERLY JOURNAL OF ENGINEERING GEOLOGY AND HYDROGEOLOGY. 40. p.315-332 Mark(
- Use of historical aerial photographs for monitoring the evolution of the Mam Tor landslide
- Time for change: quantifying landslide evolution using historical aerial photographs and modern photogrammetric methods
- Extracting landslide movements from historical aerial photographs