- Which algorithm diagnoses invasive pulmonary aspergillosis best in ICU patients with COPD?
- Endomyocardial and pericardial aspergillosis in critically ill patients
- Chronic pulmonary aspergillosis: rationale and clinical guidelines for diagnosis and management
- The value of e-learning for the prevention of healthcare-associated infections
- Is prolonged infusion of piperacillin/tazobactam and meropenem in critically ill patients associated with improved pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic and patient outcomes? : an observation from the Defining Antibiotic Levels in Intensive care unit patients (DALI) cohort
- Epidemiology of invasive aspergillosis in critically ill patients : clinical presentation, underlying conditions, and outcome
COPD patients with ventilator-associated pneumonia: implications for management
2015) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGY & INFECTIOUS DISEASES. 34(12). p.2403-2411 Mark(
- Pharmacokinetic variability and exposures of fluconazole, anidulafungin, and caspofungin in intensive care unit patients: data from multinational Defining Antibiotic Levels in Intensive care unit (DALI) patients study
- Task force on management and prevention of Acinetobacter baumannii infections in the ICU
- What is new in the use of aminoglycosides in critically ill patients?