- Children’s rights law in the global human rights landscape : isolation, inspiration, integration?
- PALB2, CHEK2 and ATM rare variants and cancer risk: data from COGS
- TBK1 mutation spectrum in an extended European patient cohort with frontotemporal dementia and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Inspiration for children’s human rights from indigenous peoples’ rights
Enhancing academic reading skills through extensive reading
2017) SOUTHERN AFRICAN LINGUISTICS AND APPLIED LANGUAGE STUDIES . 35(1). p.17-40 Mark(
- Maternal-child co-participation in physical activity-related behaviours : prevalence and cross-sectional associations with mothers and children’s objectively assessed physical activity levels
- Microbial community dynamics and response to plant growth-promoting microorganisms in the rhizosphere of four common food crops cultivated in hydroponics
- Prenatal diagnosis and prevention of toxoplasmosis in pregnant women in Northern Vietnam: study protocol
- The development of knowledge tests when studying academic texts in higher education
- Training doctor-minded interpreters and interpreter-minded doctors: first insights into the benefits of collaborative practice in interpreter training.
- The involvement of subcortical grey matter in grammatical processing : a systematic review
- Language discordance and technological mediation in healthcare service encounters : a contrastive experiment
- Validation of a DNA methylation-mutation urine assay to select patients with hematuria for cystoscopy
- Legal pluralism and international Human Rights Law : a multifaceted relationship
- DNA adduct profiling of in vitro meat digests as a means to assess red vs. white meat genotoxicity