- Serum protein N-glycosylation in paediatric non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
Serum levels of CK18 M30 and leptin are useful predictors of steatohepatitis and fibrosis in paediatric NAFLD
2010) JOURNAL OF PEDIATRIC GASTROENTEROLOGY AND NUTRITION. 51(4). p.500-506 Mark(
- Fatty liver disease in children: eat now pay later
- Noninvasive diagnosis of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease using serum biomarkers
- Chronic liver disease related to 6-thioguanine in children with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia.
- Bone marrow dysfunction following pediatric liver transplantation.