- In response to 'Arginine dehydrose and β-gentiobiose cannot discriminate within the Staphylococcus intermedius group'
- Staphylococcus pseudintermedius versus Staphylococcus intermedius
- Screening of genes encoding adhesion factors and biofilm formation in Staphylococcus aureus isolates from poultry
- Antimicrobial resistance of old and recent Staphylococcus aureus isolates from poultry: first detection of livestock-associated methicillin-resistant strain ST398
- Comparison of antimicrobial resistance in old and recent Staphylococcus aureus isolates from broilers
Cloacal Lactobacillus isolates from broilers often display resistance toward tetracycline antibiotics
2006) MICROBIAL DRUG RESISTANCE-MECHANISMS EPIDEMIOLOGY AND DISEASE. 12(4). p.284-288 Mark(
- Cloacal Lactobacillus isolates from broilers show high prevalence of resistance towards macrolide and lincosamide antibiotics
In vivo selection of reduced enrofloxacin susceptibility in Ornithobacterium rhinotracheale and its resistance-related mutations in gyrA
2006) MICROBIAL DRUG RESISTANCE-MECHANISMS EPIDEMIOLOGY AND DISEASE. 12(2). p.140-144 Mark(
- Antibiotic susceptibility and resistance of Staphylococcus chromogenes from bovine mastitis.
- Comparison of the efficacy of four antimicrobial treatment schemes against experimental Ornithobacterium rhinotracheale infection in turkey poults pre-infected with avian pneumovirus