Immune remodelling of stromal cell grafts in the central nervous system : therapeutic inflammation or (harmless) side-effect?
2017) JOURNAL OF TISSUE ENGINEERING AND REGENERATIVE MEDICINE. 11(10). p.2846-2852 Mark(
- Dysregulation of microtubule stability impairs morphofunctional connectivity in primary neuronal networks
- BiDiFuse : a FIJI plugin for fusing bi-directionally recorded microscopic image volumes
- Image informatics strategies for deciphering neuronal network connectivity
- A multilevel framework to reconstruct anatomical 3D models of the hepatic vasculature in rat livers
- Early pathologic amyloid induces hypersynchrony of BOLD resting-state networks in transgenic mice and provides an early therapeutic window before amyloid plaque deposition
- Sustained synchronized neuronal network activity in a human astrocyte co-culture system