- Effect of medical interventions on gender dysphoria and body image: a follow-up study.
- Service users with experience in poverty as institutional entrepreneurs in public services in Belgium: An institutional theory perspective on policy implementation
- p-Cresyl sulfate
- Altered expression of maize PLASTOCHRON1 enhances biomass and seed yield by extending cell division duration
- Effect of sample temperature, pH, and matrix on the percentage protein binding of protein-bound uraemic toxins
- Metabolic profiling of human plasma and urine in chronic kidney disease by hydrophilic interaction liquid chromatography coupled with time-of-flight mass spectrometry: a pilot study.
- The impact of stakeholder involvement in hospital policy decision-making : a study of the hospital’s business processes
MicroRNA profiling reveals a role for microRNA-218-5p in the pathogenesis of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
2017) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 195(1). p.43-56 Mark(
- Racism, Migration, and Mental Health. Theoretical Reflections from Belgium
- Handboek integrale jeugdhulp: cahier 6: de zin en de onzin van de database