- MicroRNA profiling reveals a role for microRNA-218-5p in the pathogenesis of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Racism, Migration, and Mental Health. Theoretical Reflections from Belgium
- Handboek integrale jeugdhulp: cahier 6: de zin en de onzin van de database
- Disability rights and disability studies in social work: uncovering different interpretations of rights and needs of people with learning disabilities in social work practice
- Framing the 'child at risk' in social work reports: truth-telling or storytelling?
- Trajectories of poor families in child and family social work
- Using an audit tool (MAPS Global) to assess the characteristics of the physical environment related to walking for transport in youth : reliability of Belgian data
- The corrosion process of sterling silver exposed to a Na2S solution: monitoring and characterizing the complex surface evolution using a multi-analytical approach
- Meer woorden en meerwoorden: een meerwaarde!
The Belgian trial with azithromycin for acute COPD exacerbations requiring hospitalization: an investigator-initiated study protocol for a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE. 11. p.687-696 Mark(