- Mutations in splicing factor genes are a major cause of autosomal dominant retinitis pigmentosa in Belgian families
The Belgian trial with azithromycin for acute COPD exacerbations requiring hospitalization: an investigator-initiated study protocol for a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE. 11. p.687-696 Mark(
- Hoofddeksels in de rechtszaal: een kwestie van respect voor de rechter of tolerantie door de rechter?
- The Whittard Canyon: a case study of submarine canyon processes
- Development of a blood test for selection of lung cancer patients who could benefit from immunotherapy.
- Cystinosis: a new perspective
- The success story of Bt cotton in Burkina Faso : a role model for sustainable cotton production in other cotton-growing countries?
- Quantification of phosphatidylethanol 16:0/18:1, 18:1/18:1, and 16:0/16:0 in venous blood and venous and capillary dried blood spots from patients in alcohol withdrawal and control volunteers
- Farm animal welfare through the eyes of key stakeholders versus consumers
- The use of overtime to limit the impact of demand variability in personnel scheduling