- Robustness in the personnel shift scheduling problem : the modelling and validation of different proactive and reactive strategies
- Employee substitutability as a tool to improve the robustness in personnel scheduling
- Mutations in splicing factor genes are a major cause of autosomal dominant retinitis pigmentosa in Belgian families
- The impact of overtime as a time-based proactive scheduling and reactive allocation strategy on the robustness of a personnel shift roster
- A Memetic Algorithm to Maximise the Employee Substitutability in Personnel Shift Scheduling
The Belgian trial with azithromycin for acute COPD exacerbations requiring hospitalization: an investigator-initiated study protocol for a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE. 11. p.687-696 Mark(
- Hoofddeksels in de rechtszaal: een kwestie van respect voor de rechter of tolerantie door de rechter?
- Efficacy of Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae vaccination before and at weaning against experimental challenge infection in pigs
- The Whittard Canyon: a case study of submarine canyon processes
- Development of a blood test for selection of lung cancer patients who could benefit from immunotherapy.