- Imperfect Monitoring of Job Search: Structural Estimation and Policy Design
- How to Train an Injured Brain? A Pilot Feasibility Study of Home-Based Computerized Cognitive Training
- Using “big data” to describe the effect of seasonal variation in thyroid-stimulating hormone
- When technology is more than instrumental: how ethical concerns in EU agriculture co-evolve with the development of GM crops
- Communicative farm-specific diagnosis of potential simultaneous savings in costs and natural resource demand of feed on dairy farms
- Divergence between the highly virulent zoonotic pathogen Helicobacter heilmannii and its closest relative, the low-virulence 'Helicobacter ailurogastricus' sp. nov.
- Stellingenoorlog rond ggo-gewassen zorgt voor impasse in Europese teelt
- Coerced coffee cultivation and rural agency : the plantation-economy of the Kivu (1918-1940)
- Effect of sedation on the intrapulmonary position of a bronchoalveolar lavage catheter in calves
- Expanding the clinical and mutational spectrum of the Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, dermatosparaxis type
- Early pathologic amyloid induces hypersynchrony of BOLD resting-state networks in transgenic mice and provides an early therapeutic window before amyloid plaque deposition.
- 'Worse than the weapon industry'? Narratives of vicarious experience in a European pharmaceutical company
- Early detection of communication delays with the PEDS tools in at-risk South African infants
- Microarray-based screening of differentially expressed genes of E. coli O157:H7 Sakai during preharvest survival on butterhead lettuce
Demonstration of upstream flexible 2-/4-PAM formats for practical PON deployments
2016) 42st European Conference on Optical Communications. Tu.3.F.4. p.430-432 Mark(