- Stroke due to non-bacterial thrombotic endocarditis as initial presentation of breast invasive ductal carcinoma
- Inclusion of persons with disabilities in Flanders : a ‘participatory’ research project on personal narratives, the representation of persons with disabilities in the media and political participation of persons with an intellectual disability
- Needs of fathers during labour and childbirth: A cross-sectional study.
Pulse trawling: Evaluating its impact on prey detection by small-spotted catshark (Scyliorhinus canicula)
2017) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL MARINE BIOLOGY AND ECOLOGY. 486. p.336-343 Mark(
- The Dutch version of the SOVES, the POAS-s and the POIS to measure patient aggression in general hospitals: A validation study
- Patient-invested contingent self-esteem: instrument validation and survey in nurses providing self-management support
- Fibromuscular dysplasia – results of a multicentre study in Flanders
- CFD-parametric study in stator heat transfer of an axial flux permanent magnet machine
- Frequency and intensity of symptoms and treatment interventions in hospitalized older palliative cancer patients : a multicentre cross-sectional study
- Training doctor-minded interpreters and interpreter-minded doctors: first insights into the benefits of collaborative practice in interpreter training.