- Independent risk factors for the development of skin erosion due to incontinence (incontinence-associated dermatitis category 2) in nursing home residents : results from a multivariate binary regression analysis
- Clicks as a healthy alternative to bricks : how online grocery shopping reduces vice purchases
- CONSIDER – Core Outcome Set in IAD Research : study protocol for establishing a core set of outcomes and measurements in incontinence-associated dermatitis research
- Clinical outcome in MPFL reconstruction with and without tuberositas transposition
- The role of open innovation and absorptive capacity in innovation performance : empirical evidence from Slovenia
- Development and psychometric validation of PUKAT 2.0, a knowledge assessment tool for pressure ulcer prevention.
- The influence of team members on nurses’ perceptions of transgressive behaviour in care relationships: A qualitative study.
Pulse trawling: Evaluating its impact on prey detection by small-spotted catshark (Scyliorhinus canicula)
2017) JOURNAL OF EXPERIMENTAL MARINE BIOLOGY AND ECOLOGY. 486. p.336-343 Mark(
- Patient-invested contingent self-esteem: instrument validation and survey in nurses providing self-management support
- Appendix : topographic gazetteer of Roman towns in Picenum and eastern Umbria et Ager Gallicus