- Ideologisch activisme & radicalisering
- White matter integrity in brain networks relevant to anxiety and depression: Evidence from the Human Connectome Project dataset.
- Detection, isolation and characterization of Fusobacterium gastrosuis sp. nov. colonizing the stomach of pigs
- Conceptualisation and measurement of quality of life based on Schalock & Verdugo's model : a cross-disciplinary review of the literature
- Omtrent het lelijke
- A glycomics-based test predicts the development of hepatocellular carcinoma in cirrhosis
- Patients’ financially driven delay of GP visits : is it less likely to occur in stronger primary care systems?
MicroRNA Profiling Reveals a Role for MicroRNA-218-5p in the Pathogenesis of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
2017) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 195(1). p.43-56 Mark(
- Worldwide trends in blood pressure from 1975 to 2015: a pooled analysis of 1479 population-based measurement studies with 19.1 million participants
- Increased aortic stiffness in prepubertal girls with Turner syndrome