Acetobacter fabarum sp. nov., an acetic acid bacterium from a Ghanaian cocoa bean heap fermentation
2008) International Journal of Systematic and Evolutionary Microbiology. 58(9). p.2180-2185 Mark(
- Biodiversity and identification of sourdough lactic acid bacteria
- The impedimetric technique for quality and hygiene control in the brewery.
- Microbial analysis of Malaysian tempeh, and characterization of two bacteriocins produced by isolates of Enterococcus faecium.
- Control of bioflavour and safety in fermented sausages: first results of a European project.
- Bacteriocins of lactic acid bacteria: microbiology, genetics and applications
- Antimicrobial Potential of Lactic Acid Bacteria
- Nisin, a Lantibiotic produced by Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis: Properties, Biosynthesis, Fermentation and Applications
- Lactic acid bacteria, bacteriocins and their practical importance
- Biosynthese, fermentatie en genetica van het Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis lantibioticum, nisine