- Plant and animal protein intake and its association with overweight and obesity among the Belgian population
- Overall and within-food group diversity are associated with dietary quality in Belgium
- Microbial and dietary factors are associated with the equol producer phenotype in healthy postmenopausal women
- FA composition of cholesteryl esters and phospholipids in maternal plasma during pregnancy and at delivery and in cord plasma at birth
- Essential fatty acids and pregnancy
Maternal and umbilical fatty acid status in relation to maternal diet.
2002) PROSTAGLANDINS LEUKOTRIENES AND ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS. 67(6). p.389-396 Mark(
- Chemical identification of the (causative) lipids in a case of exogenous lipoid pneumonia in a horse.
- Oxidative stability of low density lipoproteins and vitamin E levels increase in maternal blood during normal pregnancy.
- The composition of saturated fatty acids in plasma phospholipids changes in a way to counteract changes in the mean melting point during pregnancy.
- Estimation of dietary fat intake of Belgian pregnant women - Comparison of two methods.