- Plant and animal protein intake and its association with overweight and obesity among the Belgian population
- Overall and within-food group diversity are associated with dietary quality in Belgium
- Microbial and dietary factors are associated with the equol producer phenotype in healthy postmenopausal women
- Essential fatty acids and pregnancy
- FA composition of cholesteryl esters and phospholipids in maternal plasma during pregnancy and at delivery and in cord plasma at birth
Maternal and umbilical fatty acid status in relation to maternal diet.
2002) PROSTAGLANDINS LEUKOTRIENES AND ESSENTIAL FATTY ACIDS. 67(6). p.389-396 Mark(
- Chemical identification of the (causative) lipids in a case of exogenous lipoid pneumonia in a horse.
- Fat absorption and metabolism in bile duct ligated rats.
- Oxidative stability of low density lipoproteins and vitamin E levels increase in maternal blood during normal pregnancy.
- The composition of saturated fatty acids in plasma phospholipids changes in a way to counteract changes in the mean melting point during pregnancy.