- Foliar concentrations of volunteer willows growing on polluted sediment-derived sites versus sites with baseline contamination levels
- Current mode circuits for fast and accurate optical level monitoring with wide dynamic range
Assessment of the pollution status of alluvial plains: A case study for the dredged sediment-derived soils along the Leie River
2004) ARCHIVES OF ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINATION AND TOXICOLOGY. 47(1). p.14-22 Mark(
- Cd and Zn concentration in hybrid poplar foliage and leaf beetles grown on polluted sediment-derived soils
- Temporal-spatial trends in heavy metal contents in sediment-derived soils along the Sea Scheldt river (Belgium)
- Identification of dredged sediment-derived soils in the alluvial plains of the Leie and the Upper and Sea Scheldt rivers (Belgium) based on physico-chemical soil properties.
- Cadmium and Zinc uptake by volunteer willow species and elder rooting in polluted dredged sediment disposal sites.
- Regional variation in spider diversity of Flemish forest stands
- Heavy metal contents in surface soils along the Upper Scheldt river (Belgium) affected by historical upland disposal of dredged materials
- Study and demonstration of extensions to the standard FSAN BPON