- Childhood personality and temperament
Peripheral Artery Disease in Patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
2017) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 195(2). p.148-150 Mark(
- Shedding new light on how advertising literacy can affect children's processing of embedded advertising formats : a future research agenda
- Is traumatic and non-traumatic neck pain associated with brain alterations? A systematic review.
- Examining bidirectional relationships between parenting and child maladjustment in youth with autism spectrum disorder: A 9-year longitudinal study
- Brain changes associated with cognitive and emotional factors in chronic pain: A systematic review.
- Shedding New Light on How Advertising Literacy Can Affect Children's Processing of Embedded Advertising Formats: A Future Research Agenda
- Stroke due to non-bacterial thrombotic endocarditis as initial presentation of breast invasive ductal carcinoma
- Examining bidirectional relationships between parenting and child maladjustment in youth with autism spectrum disorder : a 9-year longitudinal study
- Makarios’ cycle of epigrams on the Psalms, Bodleianus Baroccianus 194