- Collecting criminal (stereo-)types : eighteenth- and nineteenth-century ʻCauses Célèbresʼ as anthologies
- Metabolic profiling of human plasma and urine in chronic kidney disease by hydrophilic interaction liquid chromatography coupled with time-of-flight mass spectrometry: a pilot study.
- The impact of stakeholder involvement in hospital policy decision-making : a study of the hospital’s business processes
- p-Cresyl sulfate
- Effect of sample temperature, pH, and matrix on the percentage protein binding of protein-bound uraemic toxins
- Service users with experience in poverty as institutional entrepreneurs in public services in Belgium: An institutional theory perspective on policy implementation
MicroRNA Profiling Reveals a Role for MicroRNA-218-5p in the Pathogenesis of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
2017) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 195(1). p.43-56 Mark(
- Effect of medical interventions on gender dysphoria and body image: a follow-up study.
- MicroRNA profiling reveals a role for microRNA-218-5p in the pathogenesis of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Racism, Migration, and Mental Health. Theoretical Reflections from Belgium