- The strigolactone signaling network : filling the gaps
- Using indirect measurement tasks to assess the self-concept of personality : a systematic review and meta-analyses
- Digestive separation mechanisms in two carnivorous species : the cheetah (Acinonyx jubatus) and the domesticated dog (Canis familiaris)
- Evaluation of empirical heat transfer models using TFG heat flux sensors
- Experimental investigation and modelling of the in-cylinder heat transfer during ringing combustion in an HCCI engine
The relevance of schizotypal traits for understanding interpersonal functioning in adolescents with psychiatric problems.
2017) PERSONALITY DISORDERS-THEORY RESEARCH AND TREATMENT . 8(1). p.54-63 Mark(
- Multiple oscillations during the Lateglacial as recorded in a multi-proxy, high-resolution record of the Moervaart palaeolake (NW Belgium)
- Toward a unified framework for research on instructions and other messages: An introduction to the special section on the power of instructions.
- Transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) of the inferior frontal cortex affects the 'social scaling' of extrapersonal space depending on perspective-taking ability
- In a quest for suitable similarity measures to compare experience-based evaluations