- Functional Spinal Stability: The Role of the Back Muscles
- Differences in electromyographic activity in the multifidus muscle and the iliocostalis lumborum between healthy subjects and patients with sub-acute and chronic low back pain.
- Effects of three different training modalities on the cross-sectional area of the lumbar multifidus muscle in patients with chronic low back pain.
- Intra-operator and inter-operator reliability of surface electromyography in the clinical evaluation of back muscles.
The effects of three different training modalities on the cross-sectional area of the paravertebral muscles.
2001) SCANDINAVIAN JOURNAL OF MEDICINE & SCIENCE IN SPORTS. 11(6). p.335-341 Mark(
- A functional subdivision of hip, abdominal, and back muscles during asymmetric lifting
- A functional subdivision of hip, abdominal, and back muscles during asymmetric lifting.
- Lumbale spierdisfunctie
- CT imaging of trunk muscles in chronic low back pain patients and healthy control subjects.
- Motor control bij de stabilistatie van de lumbale wervelkolom