- Selection of scFv phages specific for chloramphenicol acetyl transferase (CAT), as alternatives for antibodies in CAT detection assays
- Impact of a perfluorinated organic compound PFOS on the terrestrial pollinator Bombus terrestris (Insecta, Hymenoptera)
- The heterodimeric ecdysteroid receptor complex in the brown shrimp Crangon crangon: EcR and RXR isoform characteristics and sensitivity towards the marine pollutant tributyltin
- Can metal stress induce transferable changes in gene transcription in Daphnia magna?
- Gene transcription profiles, global DNA methylation and potential transgenerational epigenetic effects related to Zn exposure history in Daphnia magna
- The brown shrimp (Crangon crangon L.) ecdysteroid receptor complex: cloning, structural modeling of the ligand-binding domain and functional expression in an EcR-deficient drosophila cell line
Integration of molecular with higher-level effects of dietary zinc exposure in Daphnia magna.
2008) COMPARATIVE BIOCHEMISTRY AND PHYSIOLOGY D - GENOMICS AND PROTEOMICS. 3(4). p.307-314 Mark(
- Verspreiding van bestrijdingsmiddelen
- Genotoxicity in wood mice (Apodemus sylvaticus) along a pollution gradient: exposure-, age-, and gender-related effects