- Use of Fitness and Nutrition Apps: Associations With Body Mass Index, Snacking, and Drinking Habits in Adolescents
- Using the rewarding value of food and sensitivity to reward to improve the snacking behavior of adolescents
Exact and heuristic methods for solving Boolean games
2017) Journal of Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems. 31(1). p.66-106 Mark(
- A semantical and computational approach to covering-based rough sets
- Factors influencing the reinforcing value of fruit and unhealthy snacks
- Adding a reward increases the reinforcing value of fruit
- LAT gel for laceration repair in the emergency department : not only for children?
- Effect of Chewing technique on the phonation of female speech-language pathology students: a pilot study
- Repairing Inconsistent Answer Set Programs Using Rules of Thumb: a Gene Regulatory Networks Case Study
- Impact of vancomycin protein binding on target attainment in critically ill children : back to the drawing board?