- The five-factor model of personality and consequential outcomes in childhood and adolescence
The relevance of schizotypal traits for understanding interpersonal functioning in adolescents with psychiatric problems.
2017) PERSONALITY DISORDERS-THEORY RESEARCH AND TREATMENT . 8(1). p.54-63 Mark(
- Social inequality in adolescents' healthy food intake : the interplay between economic, social and cultural capital
- The relation between indicators of low employment quality and attendance behavior in countries of the European Union
- A Five-Factor Model of Developmental Personality Pathology Precursors.
- Relationship between non-standard work arrangements and work-related accident absence in Belgium
- Understanding adolescent personality pathology from growth trajectories of childhood oddity
- Fat and lean tissue accretion in relation to reward motivation in children
- Exploring the complexity of the childhood trait-psychopathology association: continuity, pathoplasty and complication effects
- Personality Development and Psychopathology