- The Law of 2009 concerning the selling and serving of alcohol to youths: from state of the art to assessment (ALCOLAW)
- Testing the structure and process of personality using ambulatory assessment data : an overview of within-person and person-specific techniques
- Progress in achieving quantitative classification of psychopathology
- The DSM-5 trait measure in a psychiatric sample of late adolescents and emerging adults : structure, reliability, and validity
- Criterion A of the AMPD in HiTOP
- Social inequality in adolescents' healthy food intake : the interplay between economic, social and cultural capital
The relevance of schizotypal traits for understanding interpersonal functioning in adolescents with psychiatric problems.
2017) PERSONALITY DISORDERS-THEORY RESEARCH AND TREATMENT . 8(1). p.54-63 Mark(
- Developmental pathways of childhood dark traits.
- The Family Affluence Scale as an indicator for socioeconomic status : validation on regional income differences in the Czech Republic
- The five-factor model of personality and consequential outcomes in childhood and adolescence