Recovery of post-agricultural forest: tree species determines soil properties and possibilities for ecosystem restoration
2009) Working papers of the Finnish Forest Research Institute. 128. p.498-498 Mark(
- Genotypic diversity among Bacillus licheniformis strains from various sources
- Bacterial contamination of gelatine, with emphasis on Bacillus and related genera / Elke de Clerck.
- Polyphasic characterization of Bacillus coagulans strains, illustrating heterogeneity within this species, and emended description of the species
- Study of the bacterial load in a gelatine production process focussed on Bacillus and related endosporeforming genera
- Diversity of transconjugants that acquired plasmid pJP4 or pEMT1 after inoculation of a donor strain in the A- and B-horizon of an agricultural soil and description of Burkholderia hospita sp nov and Burkholderia terricola sp nov.