Staphylococcus jettensis sp nov., a coagulase-negative staphylococcal species isolated from human clinical specimens
2013) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SYSTEMATIC AND EVOLUTIONARY MICROBIOLOGY. 63(9). p.3250-3256 Mark(
- Sampling and decontamination method for culture of nontuberculous mycobacteria in respiratory samples of cystic fibrosis patients
- Prosthetic valve endocarditis caused by Bordetella holmesii, an Acinetobacter lookalike
- A 2-year retrospective analysis of laboratory testing for activated protein C resistance with a factor V-corrected activated partial thromboplastin time-based method.
- Phenytoin measured by kinetic interaction of microparticles in solution (KIMS) homogeneous immunoassay: Multisite evaluation of the Roche OnLine (R) TDM method
- Multicenter evaluation of the new Roche Carbamazepine OnLine (R) TDM assay developed for use on Roche Diagnostics/Hitachi analyzer systems
- Evaluation of the new Roche Online TDM penytoin assay