- Use of hydrogen as carrier gas in capillary GC.
- Finding a needle in a haystack: The analysis of pesticides in complex matrices by automated on-line LC-CGC using a new modular system.
- Positional and configurational separation of fatty acid isomers by micro reversed-phase liquid chromatography with an Ag+-containing mobile phase.
- Instrumentation and applications of fast high-resolution capillary gas chromatography.
Selectivity in tuning in packed column supercritical fluid chromatography.
1999) Supercritical fluid chromatography with packed columns. 75. p.161-194 Mark(
- Analysis of polyaromatic hydrocarbons in water samples, at ppt level, using on-line solid phase extraction-reversed phase liquid chromatography fluorescence detection.
- Retention model for sorptive extraction thermal desorption of aqueous samples: application to the automated analysis of pesticides and polyaromatic hydrocarbons in water samples.
- A sensitive HPLC method for the quantification of free and total p-cresol in patients with chronic renal failure.
- Sorption tubes packed with polydimethylsiloxane: A new and promising technique for the preconcentration of volatiles and semi-volatiles from air and gaseous samples.
- Automated reporting on the quality of hops and hop products.