- Some applications of state-of-the-art capillary gas chromatography in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Characterization of triglycerides in vegetable oils by silver-ion packed-column supercritical fluid chromatography coupled to mass spectroscopy with atmospheric pressure chemical ionization and coordination ion spray.
- Pyrolysis-capillary gas chromatography-mass spectrometry for the determination of polyvinyl chloride traces in solid environmental samples.
- Identification of thiosteranes in contaminated marine sediments from the Mediterranean sea by capillary GC-MS and capillary GC-AED.
- Stir bar sorptive extraction applied to the determination of dicarboximide fungicides in wine.
- High capacity headspace sorptive extraction.
- Synthesis of alanine and proline amino acids with amino or guanidinium substitution on the side chain.
- Considerations on static and dynamic sorptive and adsorptive sampling to monitor volatiles emitted by living plants.
- Evaluation of sorptive enrichment for the analysis of phthalates in air samples.
The use of supercritical fluids in environmental analysis.
1999) Supercritical fluid chromatography with packed columns. 75. p.369-401 Mark(