wsCrp of Streptomyces coelicolor is the third transcription factor of the large CRP-FNR superfamily able to bind cAMP
2004) BIOCHEMICAL AND BIOPHYSICAL RESEARCH COMMUNICATIONS. 325(3). p.983-990 Mark(
- BlaB, a protein involved in the regulation of Streptomyces cacaoi beta-lactamases, is a penicillin-binding protein
- REGULATION OF THE BETA-LACTAMASE BLAL OF STREPTOMYCES-CACAOI - THE PRODUCT OF THE BLAB REGULATORY GENE IS AN INTERNAL MEMBRANE-BOUND PROTEIN.
- Regulation of ß-lactamase BlaL of Streptomyces cacaoi: the pAroduct of the blaB regulatory gene is an internal membrane-bound protein
- Primary and predicted secondary structures of Actinomadura R39 extracellular DD-peptidase, a penicillin-binding protein (PBP) related to the Escherichia coli PBP4.
- Secretion by overexpression and purification of the water-soluble Streptomyces K15 DD-transpeptidase/penicillin-binding protein