- In vivo depletion of lung CD11c(+) dendritic cells during allergen challenge abrogates the characteristic features of asthma
- The dppA gene of Bacillus subtilis encodes a new D-aminopeptidase.
House dust mite-induced airway changes in hu-SCID mice.
2000) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 161(1). p.200-206 Mark(
- Unexpected influence of a C-terminal-fused His-tag on the processing of an enzyme and on the kinetic and folding parameters
- Primary and predicted secondary structures of Actinomadura R39 extracellular DD-peptidase, a penicillin-binding protein (PBP) related to the Escherichia coli PBP4.
- Amino acid sequence of the penicillin-binding protein. DD-peptidase of Streptomyces K15. Predicted secondary structures of the low-Mr penicillin binding proteins of class A