- Is normalized residual activity a good marker of renal output efficiency?
Standardized added metabolic activity (SAM): a partial volume independent marker of total lesion glycolysis in liver metastases
2012) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 39(9). p.1441-1448 Mark(
Measurement of differential renal function in the presence of a pelvic kidney
2011) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 38(12). p.2282-2282 Mark(
- Ultrasound prediction of the partus datum in dogs
- What's a brain: neuroanatomy and neurochemistry of anxiety disorders in dogs
- Nuclear medicine: investigation of renal function in small animal medicine
- Neuro-imaging the serotonin 2A receptor as a valid biomarker for canine behavioural disorders
- Recognition of anatomical predilection sites in canine elbow pathology on bone scans using micro-single photon emission tomography
- Can severely impaired cortical transit predict which children with pelvi-ureteric junction stenosis detected antenatally might benefit from pyeloplasty?
- The influence of acute vagus nerve stimulation on regional brain perfusion in the normal dog, a micro-SPECT study