- What's a brain: neuroanatomy and neurochemistry of anxiety disorders in dogs
- Regional cerebral blood flow changes caused by medetomidine with or without ketamine in cats measured using single photon emission computed tomography
- 99mTc-DMSA absolute and relative renal uptake in cats: procedure and normal values
- Functional brain imaging: a brief overview of imaging techniques and their use in human and canine anxiety research
- The effect of medetomidine on the regional cerebral blood flow in dogs measured using Technetium-99m-ethyl cysteinate dimer SPECT
- Can severely impaired cortical transit predict which children with pelvi-ureteric junction stenosis detected antenatally might benefit from pyeloplasty?
- A Cavalier King Charles dog with shadow chasing: clinical recovery and normalisation of the DAT binding after clomipramine treatment
- F-18 FDG PET in children: do we have enough counts?
- A simple test to determine the quality of your clinical PET images
HiSPECT allows recognition of specific anatomical areas affected in canine elbow pathology
2010) EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF NUCLEAR MEDICINE AND MOLECULAR IMAGING. 37(suppl. 2). p.S456-S457 Mark(