- Tomato whole genome transcriptional response to Tetranychus urticae identifies divergence of spider mite-induced responses between tomato and Arabidopsis
Microaeration for hydrogen sulfide removal during anaerobic treatment: a review
2015) REVIEWS IN ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE AND BIO-TECHNOLOGY. 14(4). p.703-725 Mark(
- Arthropod-plant interactions: novel insights and approaches for IPM
- Differential responses of herbivorous insect species to protease inhibitors from barley and strawberry
- A barley cysteine-proteinase inhibitor reduces the performance of two aphid species in artificial diets and transgenic Arabidopsis plants
- The genome of Tetranychus urticae reveals herbivorous pest adaptations
- Possibilities of PTV injection for the analysis of triglycérides.
- Possibilities of PTV injection for the analysis of triglycérides. 15th International Symposium on Capillary Chromatography, Riva del Garda, Italy, vol. I, 24-27 mei, 1993, 475-482.