- Determinants of prescription and choice of empirical therapy for hospital-acquired and ventilator-associated pneumonia
Ventilator-associated pneumonia in trauma patients is associated with lower mortality: results from EU-VAP study
2010) JOURNAL OF TRAUMA-INJURY INFECTION AND CRITICAL CARE. 69(4). p.849-854 Mark(
- Oral care practices in intensive care units: a survey of 59 European ICUs
- Bacteremia in patients with ventilator-associated pneumonia is associated with increased mortality: A study comparing bacteremic vs. nonbacteremic ventilator-associated pneumonia
- Comparative study of antioxidant defence mechanisms in marine fish fed variable levels of oxidised oil and vitamin E
- Effects of dietary vitamin E on antioxidant defence mechanisms of juvenile turbot (Scophthalmus maximus L.), halibut (Hippoglossus hippoglossus L.) and sea bream (Sparus aurata L.).