- Teachers’ informal feedback seeking towards the school leadership team. A social network analysis in secondary schools
- Leadership practices underlying teachers’ implementation of self-regulated learning in elementary education
- How competent do teachers feel instructing self-regulated learning strategies? Development and validation of the teacher self-efficacy scale to implement self-regulated learning
- Teacher evaluation policy as perceived by school principals : the case of Flanders (Belgium)
The relationships between school autonomy gap, principal leadership, teachers’ job satisfaction and organizational commitment
2017) EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATION & LEADERSHIP. 45(6). p.959-977 Mark(
- Teacher induction under the magnifying glass : A network perspective to study beginning teachers
- How do professional learning communities aid and hamper professional learning of beginning teachers related to differentiated instruction?
- Evaluating teachers’ professional development initiatives : towards an extended evaluative framework
- Sinking alone or swimming together : the power of high quality support in teacher induction
- Principals’ configuration of a bundle of human resource practices : does it make a difference for the relationship between teachers’ fit, job satisfaction and intention to move to another school?