- Exploring school leadership and structural school characteristics in professional learning communities: a multilevel analysis
- The importance of job resources and self-efficacy for beginning teachers' professional learning in differentiated instruction
- Which factors matter for the participation of beginning teachers in professional learning activities related to differentiated instruction?
- Human resource practices for new teachers in schools
The problematic implementation of teacher evaluation policy: school failure or governmental pitfall?
2014) EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATION & LEADERSHIP. 42(4). p.155-174 Mark(
- The influence of teachers’ expectations on principals’ implementation of a new teacher evaluation policy in Flemish secondary education
- Doen scholen ertoe bij de professionele ontwikkeling van leerkrachten? Leiderschap en schoolkenmerken gerelateerd aan percepties van professionele leergemeenschap kenmerken: een multilevel analyse
- Teacher education graduates' choice (not) to enter the teaching profession: does teacher education matter?
- Which environmental factors matter for the participation of beginning teachers in professional learning activities related to differentiated instruction?
- Exploring the link between professional learning communities and beginning teachers' professional development in differentiated instruction