- Exploring school leadership and structural school characteristics in professional learning communities: a multilevel analysis
- The importance of job resources and self-efficacy for beginning teachers' professional learning in differentiated instruction
- Teacher evaluation policy as perceived by school principals: the case of Flanders (Belgium)
- Human resource architectures for new teachers in Flemish primary education
- Which factors matter for the participation of beginning teachers in professional learning activities related to differentiated instruction?
The problematic implementation of teacher evaluation policy: school failure or governmental pitfall?
2014) EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATION & LEADERSHIP. 42(4). p.155-174 Mark(
- Human resource practices for new teachers in schools
- The influence of teachers’ expectations on principals’ implementation of a new teacher evaluation policy in Flemish secondary education
- Individual characteristics and professional learning community-perception of formally designated teacher leaders
- Als leerkracht feedback vragen aan je leidinggevend team: evidentie of grote stap?