- Which factors matter for the participation of beginning teachers in professional learning activities related to differentiated instruction?
- Exploring school leadership and structural school characteristics in professional learning communities: a multilevel analysis
- The importance of job resources and self-efficacy for beginning teachers' professional learning in differentiated instruction
- Linking leadership styles to HR architectures
The influence of teachers’ expectations on principals’ implementation of a new teacher evaluation policy in Flemish secondary education
2015) EDUCATIONAL ASSESSMENT EVALUATION AND ACCOUNTABILITY. 27(2). p.129-151 Mark(
- The interplay between teacher and school characteristics to stimulate beginning teachers' professional development in differentiated instruction
- Teacher evaluation policy as perceived by school principals: the case of Flanders (Belgium)
- Human resource architectures for new teachers in Flemish primary education
- Principals' management of new teachers in primary education
- Which environmental factors matter for the participation of beginning teachers in professional learning activities related to differentiated instruction?