- New strategies in polypeptide and antibody synthesis: An overview
- Alpha-immunotherapy compared to gamma-radiation, cold antibody, and chemotherapy in B-CLL in vitro: Correlation with clinical chemosensitivity
- Title: Synthesis, biodistribution and blocking studies in mice of a new 123I-labeled dopamine D3 antagonist Dierckx RA, Slegers G
- C-11-methoxyprogabidic acid, a possible ligand for GABA-receptors in the brain: Biodistribution, dosimetry, pharmacokinetics and preliminary results.
- 11C MPGA PET in patients with medial temporal lobe epilepsy: preliminary results
- High-performance liquid Chromatographie determination of (4(^C)methoxy-phenyl)- (5-fluoro-2-hydroxyphenyl)-methyleneaminobutyric acid and its benzophenone metabolite.
The synthesis of 4-(4-[llC]methoxyphenyl)-(5-fluoro-2-hydroxyphenyl)-methylene-aminobutyric acid as a potential radioligand for the GABA receptor in the brain.
1994) JOURNAL OF LABELLED COMPOUNDS & RADIOPHARMACEUTICALS. 34(7). p.643-652 Mark(
- K. Jaszczolt, K. Turner (eds.), Contrastive Semantics and Pragmatics. I. Meanings and Representations. Oxford: Pergamon, 1996, pp. 319-338.