- Interactions between obsessional symptoms and interpersonal dynamics: an empirical single case study
- Interactions Between Obsessional Symptoms and Interpersonal Dynamics: An Empirical Single Case Study.
- Casting light on an occultation in the IAHPC position paper on palliative care and assisted dying
- The Ghent Psychotherapy Study (GPS) on the differential efficacy of supportive-expressive and cognitive behavioral interventions in dependent and self-critical depressive patients : study protocol for a randomized controlled trial
- The presence of the analyst in Lacanian treatment
The presence of the analyst in Lacanian treatment
2017) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN PSYCHOANALYTIC ASSOCIATION. 65(4). p.609-638 Mark(
- Validity in times of measurement: on the epistemic validity of test validity in psychotherapyresearch
- Psychoanalyse en empirisch onderzoek
- Psychoanalyse en empirisch onderzoek.
- Simply speaking your mind, from the depths of your soul : therapeutic factors in experiential group psychotherapy for sex offenders