- Validity of the multidimensional perfectionism scales in Belgian student and clinical samples
- Interactions between obsessional symptoms and interpersonal dynamics: an empirical single case study
- The Ghent Psychotherapy Study (GPS) on the differential efficacy of supportive-expressive and cognitive behavioral interventions in dependent and self-critical depressive patients : study protocol for a randomized controlled trial
- The presence of the analyst in Lacanian treatment
- Complex trauma and (therapeutic) relationships : A single-case study.
- Casting light on an occultation in the IAHPC position paper on palliative care and assisted dying
- Interactions Between Obsessional Symptoms and Interpersonal Dynamics: An Empirical Single Case Study.
- Interactions between obsessional symptoms and interpersonal ambivalences in psychodynamic therapy : an empirical case study
The presence of the analyst in Lacanian treatment
2017) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN PSYCHOANALYTIC ASSOCIATION. 65(4). p.609-638 Mark(
- Psychoanalyse en empirisch onderzoek