- Interactions between obsessional symptoms and interpersonal dynamics: an empirical single case study
- Validity in times of measurement: on the epistemic validity of test validity in psychotherapyresearch
- Uncovering the needs and wants of end-users towards green apps: a living lab approach
- All have won what? On the epistemic value of RCT based evidence in Evidence Based Treatment
- Objectivity in psychotherapy research: do the numbers speak for themselves?
An empirical comparison of short-term psychodynamic psychotherapy processes: Distinctive process factors between successful and unsuccessful therapeutic outcome groups
2015) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN PSYCHOANALYTIC ASSOCIATION. 63(4). p.1-4 Mark(
- Theoretical pluralism in psychoanalytic case studies
- A metasynthesis of published case studies through Lacan's L-schema: transference in perversion
Psychoanalytic single case studies of children and adolescents: characterisation with the 'inventory of basic information in single cases'
2014) PRAXIS DER KINDERPSYCHOLOGIE UND KINDERPSYCHIATRIE. 63(4). p.308-321 Mark(
- Reliability in psychiatric diagnosis with the DSM: old wine in new barrels