- Casting light on an occultation in the IAHPC position paper on palliative care and assisted dying
- Interactions Between Obsessional Symptoms and Interpersonal Dynamics: An Empirical Single Case Study.
- Complex trauma and (therapeutic) relationships : A single-case study.
- The Ghent Psychotherapy Study (GPS) on the differential efficacy of supportive-expressive and cognitive behavioral interventions in dependent and self-critical depressive patients : study protocol for a randomized controlled trial
- The presence of the analyst in Lacanian treatment
- Interactions between obsessional symptoms and interpersonal dynamics: an empirical single case study
The presence of the analyst in Lacanian treatment
2017) JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN PSYCHOANALYTIC ASSOCIATION. 65(4). p.609-638 Mark(
- Validity in times of measurement: on the epistemic validity of test validity in psychotherapyresearch
- Uncovering the needs and wants of end-users towards green apps : a living lab approach
- Psychoanalyse en empirisch onderzoek