Simultaneous targeting of IL-1 and IL-18 is required for protection against inflammatory and septic shock
2014) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 189(3). p.282-291 Mark(
- Induction of apoptosis by TNF receptor 2 in a T-cell hybridoma is FADD dependent and blocked by caspase-8 inhibitors
- Chemical surface passivation of low resistivity p-type Ge wafers for solar cell applications
- The caspase family
- The serine protease Omi/HtrA2 is released from mitochondria during apoptosis. Omi interacts with caspase-inhibitor XIAP and induces enhanced caspase activity.
- Lifetime measurements on Ge wafers for Ge/GaAs solar cells - chemical surface passivation.
- ESPI-characterization of on-line deformations of CVD-diamond output coupler windows in high power IR lasers
A portable device for in-situ recording of reflection holograms with diode lasers.
1998) SIXTH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON DISPLAY HOLOGRAPHY. 3358. p.397-405 Mark(
Interferometrical characterization of stress birefringence in germanium
1997) Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. 3098. p.559-565 Mark(
- TNF-induced intracellular signaling leading to gene induction or to cytotoxicity by necrosis or by apoptosis.