The Belgian trial with azithromycin for acute COPD exacerbations requiring hospitalization: an investigator-initiated study protocol for a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE. 11. p.687-696 Mark(
- Development of a blood test for selection of lung cancer patients who could benefit from immunotherapy.
- Antitumoral activity of tyrosine kinase inhibitors in patients with non-small cell lung cancer harbouring rare epidermal growth factor receptor mutations
- Azithromycin for prevention of exacerbations in severe asthma (AZISAST): a multicentre randomised double-blind placebo-controlled trial
- Neomacrolides in the treatment of patients with severe asthma and/or bronchiectasis: a retrospective observational study
- Selective accumulation of Langerhans-type dendritic cells in small airways of patients with COPD
- Treatment of extensive-stage small cell lung carcinoma: current status and future prospects
Dendritic cells in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease - New players in an old game
2008) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 177(11). p.1180-1186 Mark(
- Capsule Endoscopy in paediatrics: multicentric Belgian study
- Pulmonary dendritic cells: playing ball in the BAL?