- Development of a blood test for selection of lung cancer patients who could benefit from immunotherapy.
The Belgian trial with azithromycin for acute COPD exacerbations requiring hospitalization: an investigator-initiated study protocol for a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial
2016) INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE. 11. p.687-696 Mark(
- Antitumoral activity of tyrosine kinase inhibitors in patients with non-small cell lung cancer harbouring rare epidermal growth factor receptor mutations
- Azithromycin for prevention of exacerbations in severe asthma (AZISAST): a multicentre randomised double-blind placebo-controlled trial
- Neomacrolides in the treatment of patients with severe asthma and/or bronchiectasis: a retrospective observational study
- Selective accumulation of Langerhans-type dendritic cells in small airways of patients with COPD
- Treatment of extensive-stage small cell lung carcinoma: current status and future prospects
Dendritic cells in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease - New players in an old game
2008) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 177(11). p.1180-1186 Mark(
Accumulation of dendritic cells and increased CCL20 levels in the airways of patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
2007) AMERICAN JOURNAL OF RESPIRATORY AND CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE. 175(10). p.998-1005 Mark(
- Pulmonary dendritic cells: playing ball in the BAL?